Diametre: 1380 mm
Number of baskets:6
Production capacity:6 baskets
Ferlo Static Autoclave sterilization system by heating and cooling through water sprays.
This autoclave is indicated for products that do not need movement during their sterilization process.
Built in stainless steel AISI - 304L thickness: 6-10 mm.
- Maximum work temperature: 150 ºC.
- Maximum work pressure: 5 bar.
- Capacity: 6 baskets.
- Machinery built in compliance with CE regulations.
- The heating and cooling of the product is done by means of recirculating water sprays.
- The water passes by means of a pump through a plate interchanger where it is heated indirectly.
- The heating and cooling of the water which is used in all the cycles of the process, is made by means of the plate heat exchanger with steam or cold water.
- Autoclave equipped with process automation monitor of the brand Allen Bradley.
Suitable for Tinned vegetables, pastas, precooked food, juices and beverages, meat products, pâtés, canned fruits canned fish.
Average Autoclave consumption:
No. of Cages: 6
Required Steam Pressure (kg/ cm2): 6 kg/cm2
Required Water Pressuer (kg/cm2): 4 kg/cm2
Required Air Pressure (kg/ cm2) : 6 kg/cm2
Steam at beginning of heating (kg/h) : 1150-1200
Steam during process (kg /h):350-400
) Cooling Water per cycle (litre/ cycle): 6000
Process Water (litre):965
Air at extreme (litre / min) at beginning of cooling cycle: 300 - 350
Electrical consumption (at 50Hz):11 kW